For decades, Chippewa Valley Growers has prided itself on the quality of its plants. Here are our guarantees and return policies.
Annuals, Edibles, and Houseplants
- All plants may be returned within 24 hours of original purchase. All plants must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt and be in the original container or pot. Plants MUST NOT HAVE BEEN PLANTED.
- Any issue related to lack of proper care of the plant voids guarantee (lack of watering, overwatering).
Perennials and Roses
- All Perennials & Roses are guaranteed for 30 days after the original purchase. All returns must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt. If we do not have the same plant you will be issued a plant of the same or less value or in-store credit for a future purchase. Replacement plants do not have a guarantee. If the plant was purchased at a discounted rate than the return value or in-store credit value will be based on the sale purchase price.
Trees and Shrubs
- All trees and shrubs will be guaranteed through September 30th of the year they are purchased. All returns must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt. If we do not have the same tree or shrub you will be issued a product of the same or less value or in-store credit for a future purchase. Replacement trees or shrubs do not have a guarantee.
- Any damage resulting from rodent activity or lack of proper planting and watering procedures will not be eligible for a replacement.
Hard Goods, Chemicals, and Sprays
- All non-plant related merchandise may be returned for in-store credit within 30 days of purchase. All merchandise must have the original purchase receipt and be unopened. No credit will be given without the original purchase receipt unless approved by Owner.
- No credit will be issued for any product purchased at a discounted price.
If you have any additional questions, we would be happy to help! Just contact us here through the website or give us a call at (715) 839-8448.